Next week is finals week, & I have projects to work on & a test to study for...
Stressing out, because I have a lot of "catch up" to play, but I think I'll make it.
I've been super duper tired lately, though, and that's worrying me too. :( I usually wake up early and go to sleep early, but have had to nap to supplement. And for the last 2 or 3 days, I've been finding myself sleeping in a few hours too much, and feeling utterly sluggish all day long.
It's pretty frustrating, because I have a lot of work to do, and can't seem to just focus & muster up the energy & get it done. Instead, I find myself sitting or lying down too much, or browsing the internet in "low brain capacity" mode. :(
I'm hoping I can get a good amount of work done Saturday morning, because Thursday and Friday were mostly unproductive in regards to school. I did pretty good on house/family things. It's just so hard to find energy for it ALL, I guess.
A reminder to myself of what I have to do, because I'm neurotic & worry a lot & always need to list to calm my nerves:
- Write notes for Photoshop exam
- Create 90 second promo video for Advanced Editing
- Create a professional-quality DVD menu (including behind the scenes, director's commentary, subtitles, foreign language track, chapters, custom overlay buttons, and transition elements) and put in professional case with a designed cover
- Complete 30 pages of the beginning of my screenplay
- Complete a powerpoint presentation, outlining all of the (major?) scenes of my movie
- Write a 1 page PSA script about a fellow classmate